Saturday, February 24, 2018

Episode 56: Trollhunters 2




Episode 56: Trollhunters 2
Produced by Relevant to Our Interests
Hosts: John R. Belliston and Frank Shaw
Scripting by Frank Shaw and John Belliston
Edited by: Frank Shaw

"Cat Angry Hissing" soundque provided by promete from freesound.org 
Graphic Design by: Nathan Newell
Intro Music: Morning Activities by F.G. Shaw
Outro Music: Morning Activities by F.G. Shaw


Trollhunters 2!

So the more I watch of this series, the more excited I get. When John First told me about it, I was luke-warm to the idea. Despite appearances, John and I don't always have the same taste in things. That said this animated series is quickly elbowing its way into my top 10. By the end of the first season I was hooked, and this second season just wasn't enough. 

The insane fan theories are not so insane. I think it's going to be fun to see exactly what we were right (and wrong about). Who's Jim's dad? Will Angor Rot come back? Who is Morgana/the Pale Lady? 

Tales of Arcadia of course was announced. John has much more knowledge than I do (as is indicated in the podcast). But one things for certain, you can bet we'll be talking about it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment