Thursday, May 31, 2018

Episode 67: Avengers Infinity War



Episode 67: Avengers Infinity War
Produced by Relevant to Our Interests
Hosts: John R. Belliston and Frank Shaw
Scripting by: Frank Shaw and John Belliston
Edited by: Frank Shaw

Graphic Design by: Nathan Newell and Frank Shaw
Intro Music: Morning Activities by F.G. Shaw
Outro Music: Morning Activities by F.G. Shaw


Everybody and their dog has given thoughts to this film. Overall most fans, and casual movie goers liked the movie. John and I were no different. I would have liked to have seen this movie split into two films. I think it would have helped the pacing issues, and helped developed the Black Order a bit more. And like most people, John and I had an issue with some of the folks "dusted" at the end of the film.

But you can hear that, and more on our thoughts on Thanos in the episode. 

The fun stuff is the fan theories and this Bustle article pretty much sums up all of them quite nicely. (Much better than I could). I personally like Nebula killing off Thanos. I'm not a fan of the Soul Stone theory (I know, it's contrary to the comics). I'm not sure exactly where John lies, but I suspect he likes both theories quite a bit.

Regardless, I'm excited to see Avengers 4, and until then bring on Ant-man and the Wasp, and Captain Marvel

No comments:

Post a Comment